We are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your Data Protection Rights
We follow the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations which requires data to:
- Be obtained fairly and lawfully on the basis of positive consent
- Be held and processed only for the specific purposes listed above
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Be kept no longer than necessary
- Be made available to data subjects on request
- Be appropriately protected against – unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure and destruction and accidental loss.
How we Use Your Data
We collect personal information about supporters, to be used solely for the purpose of conducting the following core charitable activities:
- Providing information to individuals or groups of individuals about matters relevant to them as supporters
- Sending information or newsletters relevant to the volunteers’ and supporters’ roles or understanding of our activities
We do not share personal data with any other organisation. Everyone has the right to be removed from communications, or from our database, by emailing us to request their removal.